Marketing Lollapalooza Teaser Video
Bring a Friend
or Register for one person $20
Warning: This education and networking event will include classy, yet adult themed content.
That is direct marketing, but what about the call to action? What about the guarantee? What about the prospect’s wants and needs?
At Small Business Synergy’s Marketing Lollapalooza Event:
This event will be fun, interactive, effective, and will include classy, yet adult themed content. Register Now.
Here is the original Facebook post that sparked the details for one of the Marketing Lollapalooza sessions:
From the album: Timeline Photos
By Too Good to be Threw
What exactly IS marketing? How’s it different from advertising? A common Q, especially in the resale industry. Here’s a definition going around:MARKETING…..
One buzz word in today’s business world is MARKETING.
However, people often ask for a simple explanation of “Marketing.”
Well, here it is:
* You’re a woman and you see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and say, “I’m fantastic in bed.”
* You’re at a party with a bunch of friends and see a handsome guy. One of your friends goes up to him and, pointing at you, says, “She’s fantastic in bed.”
* You see a guy at a party; you straighten your dress. You walk up to him and pour him a drink. You say, “May I?” and reach up to straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against his arm, and then say, “By the way, I’m fantastic in bed.”
* You’re at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to you and says, “I hear you’re fantastic in bed.”
* You’re on your way to a party when you realize that there could be handsome men in all these houses you’re passing, so you climb onto the roof of one situated towards the center and shout at the top of your lungs, “I’m fantastic in bed!”